Londons Principal Stations
Blackfriars


       
 
   

 


 

 

 

 
Click on a location to view the Images

 

St Pauls was the original name for the Station. 1916

 

Entrance on the West side, off New Street. 28/06/1979

 
  The LCDR coat of Arms on the bridge have been recently painted as part of the Station rebuilding. 28/06/1979  
  The Western Bridge before demolition, the Piers can still be seen in the River. 28/06/1979  
  28/05/1988  
  28/05/1988  
  Blackfriars Bridge has recently, 2012, been turned into one enormous Solar Panel, not the most attractive of sights. 28/05/1988  
  28/05/1988  
  28/05/1988  
  28/05/1988  
ll
  Top of page